Lindsay in Haiti

...a journal of my experiences while living in Haiti for the next two years.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Florida

I'm in Florida now, but it definitely doesn't feel like it. This weather we are having down here right now could be easily confused with Indiana (minus the snow). I'm currently laying under an electic blanket trying to keep wam. What really makes this wierd is that I could see palm trees in the yard when I was sitting by the fireplace trying to get nice-n toasty. I guess I shouldn't complain about the cold. I'm be sweating like no other in three short days.


Here's a few pictures of Kory and Eli when I was at their new home. Sorry, Scott (Daddy) was at work so he is MIA from all my pictures.

Eli turned one month old the day of this picture. He's excited about it, can't you tell?
Happy baby.

*A little shout out to Scott and Kory: Thanks again for letting me stay with you. As always, I had fun catching up and your dinner was fabulous! I'm stealing the dipping sauce idea for the next time I'm in the States and doing steaks. Yum.
By the way, Kory is such a great mother. Her calmness amazes me. I'm no longer freaked out by babies and I even think I can handle some of my own someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home