Lindsay in Haiti

...a journal of my experiences while living in Haiti for the next two years.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Kids I Love

Kids I love....

...and miss like crazy.
Wow. Time flies. My trip to the states is coming to an end and I'll soon be heading back to the developing world. That will mean no more milk or refrigerated foods. It's back to goat, plantaines, and rice & beans. No more smooth roads to drive on. Or showers with warm, clean water. It's the end of feeling clean and being free of bug bites. No more reliable electricity. And, no more chocolate. But really, it's all ok. I wouldn't trade this for anything...
On my way to Haiti, I'm stopping in north Florida to visit some friends. I'm gona see Kara, the other American that also works for Hosean International Ministries and I'm going to see a childhood friend Kory and her precious new baby, Elijah Graham. Can't wait to meet him! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Mike & Biz said…

    I love the pictures! I hope you make it back safely and quickly.

    It was wonderful having you here... You're doing incredible things there! Speaking of, I have your blog linked to ours now so friends can catch up on your Haitian life. :)

    I love you!
    biz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home