Lindsay in Haiti

...a journal of my experiences while living in Haiti for the next two years.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Children's Bike Seat



This is what I'm thinking of. A "children's bike seat". I think they would work out great in Haiti. Although I know they wouldn't put just one kid in the seat. They would throw two or three back there. Just like the Haitians say, "There's always room for one more."

I had no idea they were so hi-tech these days... Mine looked nothing like this when I was a tyke.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger T and T Livesay said…

    Hey Girl-

    Got your email the other day. Don't worry, the bird flu thing is just hype ---- hey, did you ever find out if it was Dengue that you had after you got home?

    I have some links to other blogs on our blog ... do you want me to add yours? -T.

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Lindsay Downham said…

    Hey Tara!
    I will find out tomorrow if I had Dengue. The first test came back negative, but the dr. still thinks thats what I had, so he sent me back to the lab last week. He was telling me that Dengue is more prevalent near the coast verses inland which makes since because I heard that some of the other Americans in Pignon haven't gotten Dengue in all the years they've lived there...
    That would be great if you want to add me as a link!
    Hope you are all better.
    Miss you guys!
    ~Lindsay~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home