Lindsay in Haiti

...a journal of my experiences while living in Haiti for the next two years.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007


This morning my mom and I decided to spice up things and instead of our usual run we hiked up a mountain- had a spectacular view. I'd post some pictures but I forgot to put the memory card back into the camera before we went on our hike.
Tomorrow we are heading up to Cap Haitien for a few days. We are going to the beach! It should be a great get away...




Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lindsey, Sounds like you and your Mom are having a great time together. I'll have to admit I'm a little jealous that your Mom's there and I'm not. You all will love Cormier Plage, the scenery and the food! Love, Sue

     

Post a Comment

<< Home