Lindsay in Haiti

...a journal of my experiences while living in Haiti for the next two years.

Saturday, January 13, 2007


...an interesting way to transport a machine part....

For me, personally, I am enjoying the cool temps we are having in the mornings in Pignon. Its in the upper 60s/ lower 70's and I don't sweat for once. Perfect for a tank top and skirt. But the moms are dressing their kids for snow. They all arrived with their hoods up and I even saw a down coat.



I am happy as a lark because my house now has a piece of furniture. I ordered a futon last month and it arrived safely on Thursday. I'll post a picture incase anyone is dying to see it. Other good news: my stove is almost working. I just need to get another tank that doesn't leak gas. (Kind of an important thing.)
I'm enjoying a life with lanterns; it wasn't too hard to get used to. I'm still praying for electricity though! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home