Lindsay in Haiti

...a journal of my experiences while living in Haiti for the next two years.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Mardi Gras



I went into town Tuesday night to check out Mardi Gras. There were people dressed up, music and dancing in the streets; nothing too exciting. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday we didn't have school because of Carnival. I spent my 3 day break catching up on things, cleaning my house, and working on school stuff. For the last few weeks, practically every waking moment was spent with Job, so I was due for some down time.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger santo3 said…

    There Madigra pictures are very funny. I laugh so hard when I saw them.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger santo3 said…

    Very funny pictures.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home