Lindsay in Haiti

...a journal of my experiences while living in Haiti for the next two years.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cabo!

I've been meaning to put up some pictures from our family vacation in December and never got around to it. The day after left Haiti and I arrived at my parents house, they took my sister and I to Cabo San Lucas. We did tons of cool things. It was a blast!

Cute couple.


Ahh, the sunset at dinner.
A wonderful dinner at Sunset de Mona Lisa.


We chartered a boat one day and went deep sea fishing. My mom, sister, and I each caught a marlin. My dad did all of the coaching. Here's me and my fish, that I am too scared to touch.




Horseback riding on the beach. This was absolutely hilarious, but to hard to explain why.

The marina in Cabo was amazing. We as a family are very much into boating, so we couldn't help but drool over the beautiful mulit-million dollar yachts. Wow!

The famous arch at lands' end.


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home