Lindsay in Haiti

...a journal of my experiences while living in Haiti for the next two years.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Prayers Please

I wanted to write a little update about Job today, especially for all of you on the Fargo medical team who've been asking. As I sit here and try to write, its like it is too hard for me to talk about him. (Several people have seen first hand, Job brings me to tears very easily.) It's so hard to talk about his deteriorating situation and the way his family treats him. To see someone I love so much suffering like he this, I just can't come up with words.
So, here is Job's past week in pictures. *As a warning, the last picture is a little graphic*

Calling his dad in Port-au-Prince
Trying to eat some Mamba
Love that smile.


Getting his bandages changed
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger J.L. Campbell said…

    That looks so bad. Hard to believe that that is a bed sore. I hope that the wound will improve. That has got to be quite painful. I cringe just looking at it, co can't imagine what it must be like for him to live with it everyday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home