Lindsay in Haiti

...a journal of my experiences while living in Haiti for the next two years.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Job

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed to us. (Romans 8:18) Picture taken 10/07

Job passed away early yesterday morning. His last two days were horrible but it is so comforting to know that he is in heaven now with a new body and no suffering.


Job was an oustanding kid and I already miss his precious voice, contagious smile, and his humor. I appreciate everyone's prayers and concerns for Job over the last several months.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've come to love that little boy just in reading your entries, and I've enjoyed seeing his smile in the pictures. I am so sorry, but I also believe that he is whole and happy now.

    Beth

     
  • At 3:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Lindsay, I am SO sorry for your loss. I know Job is in such a better place, but know you will miss him terribly. You're an Angel!
    (Angie)

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger thegroves said…

    You're right. That angel is back at home in Heaven. You were God's gift to him in the love and care you gave to him while on this Earth. You bless us with your posts! LOVE YOU!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lindsay,
    This is Lyn Hopkins formally from Lafayette and now Noblesville. I worked for Dr. Folkers in West Lafayette. I spoke to your Mom last night at your Uncle Mark's house and she informed me about your time in Haiti. Amazing. You are learning and experiencing so many life changing moments. Your servant heart is shining through. I will continue to follow your journey. Good luck, be safe and I pray that you continually feel the prayers of the numerous people praying for you and your mission.
    In Christ,
    Lyn

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger The Rausch's said…

    Lynds,

    So sorry to hear about Job. He's in a better place now, without pain. Hang in there!

    Karla

     

Post a Comment

<< Home