Lindsay in Haiti

...a journal of my experiences while living in Haiti for the next two years.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Company Coming!


My mom, aunt, and grandma are coming to visit in two weeks! It should be lots of fun...first time to Haiti for my aunt and grandma. I've already started to prepare for them. I have almost all of the meals planned out, which is a big task down here when you have no refrigeration and very limited options of ingredients/food. I'm hoping to get up to Cap Hatien before them come to do some supply shopping, but that all depends on if I can find a ride and how bad the roads are.


*Happy Anniversary to my dear friends biz and Mike Mack! These two will be celebrating on an African Safari in two weeks- how fun! biz is one of the greatest friends a girl can have, and I miss her like crazy :)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Mike & Biz said…

    Hey sweet friend! Thanks so much for the message! We had a wonderful, relaxing & romantic weekend in Brown County. :)

    I miss you too! Love seeing the pictures though.

    xoxoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home