Lindsay in Haiti

...a journal of my experiences while living in Haiti for the next two years.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dale Hollow with the Neals

While I was home, we took the Neal family down to our houseboat. It was just like old times! Claire and I making s'mores on the shore.
The four kids: me, Claire, Jen, and Travis.

Pictures from our Corn Toss tournament on top of the boat...


Claire and Dad were the winners. I apparently need to work on my corn toss. I lost both nights and ended up having to do the dishes!



Family photo after we hiked back to the little waterfall at Mitchell Creek...




1 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger thegroves said…

    so fun!!!!!!!!!!! we're trying to plan a family houseboating trip with the grove family. i need to talk with you for pointers!! MISS YOU!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home