Lindsay in Haiti

...a journal of my experiences while living in Haiti for the next two years.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm back

Wow, it has been almost two months since I've posted any pictures. I know I've been slacking, but I'm also going to blame it on the lack of electricity and lack of internet. My friends who are faithful blog readers have all said they are tired of seeing the boy up in the palm tree ;) I'm gona try to do better.
This summer has been fun, hot, and busy. My family came down for a week to visit in June. It was the first time for my dad and sister Jenny and the third trip for my mom... Even though school is out, I've still been doing someteaching. I'm doing an English class for the 4th and 5th graders in the mornings. They are so much fun and truly love learning... And, right now I'm in the States for two weeks. Time has flown by and I can't believe I leave in two days! Pictures of fun summer stuff to follow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home