Lindsay in Haiti

...a journal of my experiences while living in Haiti for the next two years.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Summer Pictures

I forgot to post some pictures from my summer vacation back in August. I went to Texas and then home to Indiana. It was a great vacation...did lots of catching up, shopping, and eating good food. My parents are building a new house, so my mom and I spent a lot of time picking out things for the new house. So fun!

My first stop was in Austin to visit Elaine. She just recently moved there, so we spent a lot of time exploring the city- which is pretty cool place...


Then catching up (and shopping!) with biz in Indy. As usual we did dinner at the Palomino ...

The Downham cousins at Mark and Julie's wedding...

And of course, a trip to the houseboat! My friend Rebecca was able to fly in from Kansas City for a long weekend at the lake. (She's not pictured; she was too scared to tube;) ...
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    um NOT too scared to tube lol. was trying to not injure my knee any worse!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home