Lindsay in Haiti

...a journal of my experiences while living in Haiti for the next two years.

Monday, June 23, 2008


My Uncle Mark gave me 2 tickets to see Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift while I was home- VIP seats, of course. (He has the greatest hook ups like that.) I took biz, and as always, we had a blast. Taylor Swift was adorable; a great little entertainer.


I was also able to go down to the houseboat for a few days with the family. It was a nice getaway after the funeral and everything.
Lexi chillin in the chair...
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lexi cracks me up!! You guys were doing so well at keeping her off the furniture:) We try and keep Max & Moe off the furniture too but they're too cute!! So hello lint roller!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home