Lindsay in Haiti

...a journal of my experiences while living in Haiti for the next two years.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm back in Pignon

On Monday my flight was late getting into Port (anyone who's a frequent flyer to Haiti knows this is no big suprise). So I called Caleb to say that I made it to Port, but that it was too late for me to fly out to Pignon. And he said thats ok because he had a free voucher for me to stay at the Hotel Montana. Turns out his families' flight was also very late in getting to Haiti and he scored free vouchers at one of the nicest hotels in Haiti! I was so happy he shared his blessing with me. After a super-crazy busy week in the States, my 'mini' vacation at the hotel was wonderful. I actually needed that one-day vacation from my vacation!


Aerial view of Pignon... as you can see, our town sits at the base of the mountain. You can also see the grass runway strip on the left.


Our (impressive) school, College de la Grace. If you can kinda see how the buildings make a sqaure, I live about in the top center of the square.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home